|Pravova_Dopomoga|| Сообщение # 1|
|Legal advice for foreigners who want to buy an apartment in Ukraine.|
Information from the article by Pravova Dopomoga lawyers, the full text can be read here - https://legalserviceukraine.com/publications/comments-on-legislation/how-to-buy-an-apartment-in-kyiv-safely-for-a-foreigner/.“
There are a few simple rules that will help you safely invest your money in real estate in Ukraine:
- Check the reliability of the developer if you are planning to buy an apartment in a new or under construction house;
- Check the "clean" history of the apartment and its owner, if you are buying an apartment that has already been in the past;
- Carefully read the contract for the purchase and sale of the apartment;
- Make sure that you and the seller have all the necessary documents and authorizations for such a procedure.
Real estate checks can be of varying depth and direction. It all depends on how "risky" the property is and what you want to do with it next. In very general terms, our standard inspections include:
- Checking the object itself - if the apartment has already been owned, we will check its history and the most problematic issues, such as illegal alterations, complaints from neighbors, etc. If it is a new apartment, where no one has ever lived before, you need to check whether there are all the permissions for the construction of the object, the land on which the object stands, the absence of legal proceedings with the developer, etc;
- Check the seller - you should accurately understand that the seller has the authority to commit the sale, how many owners of the property, whether they all agree to sell their part, etc. Checking for debts on the owner, the reputation of the builder and more ;
- Verification of the contract to be signed - it should protect your interests, have clear provisions for the possibility of conflict resolution, be current and legal.
As a foreigner, before buying an apartment in Kyiv or another city, you will need to prepare:
- Identification tax code in Ukraine;
- Notarized translation of passport.
Remember that the transaction will need to be conducted with a Ukrainian notary. You should come to such a notary together with a certified interpreter, if you do not know and do not understand the Ukrainian language.”
Сообщение отредактировал Pravova_Dopomoga - Понедельник, 28.11.2022, 20:36