|Pravova_Dopomoga|| Сообщение # 1|
|Information from the article by Pravova Dopomoga lawyers, the full text can be read here - https://legalserviceukraine.com/publications/representative-experience/terms-and-conditions-of-obtaining-a-residence-permit-in-ukraine-for-citizens-of-america-and-europe/“Ukraine is a country with a high level of medical care, service and comfort of living. The average cost of living and services in Ukraine is much lower than in Europe, America or Canada. That is what attracts many foreign citizens who apply to us for a residence permit in Ukraine. There may be many reasons for this. Someone has a successful business in America or Europe, but prefers to live in Ukraine, someone wants to expand their business and on the territory of Ukraine, and prefers to be able to freely come to the country, and someone pursues their personal interests and wants to be able to live, work or just stay in Ukraine. A residence permit in Ukraine is a status that allows:|
- do business in Ukraine;
- to stay on the territory of Ukraine for an unlimited amount of time (whereas normally US citizens, for example, can stay in Ukraine for no more than 90 days within 180 days);
- obtain the right to reside in Ukraine not only for oneself, but also for one's family members.
The terms look as follows:
- Receipt of identification code - 3 working days.
- Preparation of the company charter and its registration - 2 days.
- Preparation and submission of documents for a foreigner's work permit - 2 days.
- Issuance of Work Permit - 7-10 working days.
- Preparation of the package and preparation for the visit to the Migration Service - 2 days.
- Consideration of documents in the Migration Service - 15 working days.
On average, the preparatory stage takes about a week, and already get a residence permit - about another month. Timing may vary depending on the situation in Ukraine. “